Monday, June 6, 2011

creeping back in

So the stress has started to creep back in. I am still trying to hold it back but by the gods its hard. we are broke, no monet at all and no food broke. Next month or so is going to be really really tough and both kids need new school shoes and my meds are low as well. I am trying really hard not to think about it, doing the it will be ok we will be looked after thin, but DH is started to show the cranky stressed side again and it is sooooooo hard. I am going to go to my GP and find out if there is anything I can take that will enable me to be able to o back to work without cripling back pain, a pain killer to mask it. I knwow thats not really an answer but realisically we need both of us to work at the moment, and this is the only way I can see it happening. *sigh* anyhoo wnough whinging.

I am on the lookout for a big old looking book so I can gather all my useful day to day rituals and spells into one big reference book of shadows. I have so many bits of paper, different bos, and information on my puta that I want to store it into one big book that I can reference when needed which seems to be a lot lately with helping people and finding stuff for them, as well as stumbling upon different interesting pieces of information, as yest I am too find what I am looking for, I am sure it is out there, it will make itself known to me when the time is right I guess. :-)

Well its off to job hunt, and sort through papers and stuff for me. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Heya lovely, I know about the stress of money (or lack of it) - I am the only one working at the moment and things are fairly tight...I am blessed in the fact that I don't have children to consider....Paul is looking for a job now - but he also has spinal injuries and kidney problems so we don't know if he can do full-time work either...so he is very stressed about that.
    Your BOS sounds awesome - I have been looking for an ornate book too....haven't found one yet - but I keep looking!!
    I hope you have lots of luck in finding a job and will keep you in my thoughts and my prayers xxxxx

    ReplyDelete