Thursday, April 7, 2011

1st week of work



Well its Thursday and I should be at work, but I am not. My body has decided that 3 days or 24 hours a week is enough. Monday night I was sore and very tired when I got home, feet were swollen and I had numbness in both feet. I went to bed early. Tuesday was the same, back was very sore, feet and left leg were numb and back was very very sore. Last night was bad. My hips were aching something shocking, my left leg felt really heavy from my hip down and the ache was really painful, like when you sit on your feet and they "fall asleep" I was actually dragging the leg a little as the feeling had started to go in it. I was also having a great deal of trouble weight bearing on my left foot becasue of the pain in the leg but also becasue of the depressed feeling over all. My pelvis and hips were also very painful. Today my back is still really painful, it is hard for me to bend and be on my feet for extended periods of time. I think I am going to have to only work 24 hours a week only.

Other than that it was great, I really enjoyed it, even the brain overload. LOL. We shall see how we go next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment