Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter is over, school is back, and its cold.

So the 5 day long weekend is over, the kids went back to school today, and finally it is COLD!. Yes I am a little weird becasue I like the cold. Have spend all day doing a whole lot of not much, called work and told them I can;t work on the 3rd becasue it is my Daughters birthday and she begged me not to work. I go to Sydney the next day to get the scans to see how my veins are holding up and see if I have any blockages anywhere as well.

My very good friend is doing the scans for me (this me going to Sydney) because she is the best radiographer in her field, and veins is her specialty. As I can't seem to get any answers here, I may just get some down there. My knee is still really sore and I can;t lean on it at all. I went to bend down today to help Dags and alost collapsed when I leant on it, it bought tears to my eyes. Stupid body.

We go to Melbourne in a few weeks, Daryl is taking leave without pay, so heaven knows how we are going to pay the mortgage and bills ect, let alone fill the car, and pay incidentals on the way, but I am trying not to think about it too much. I still have to get the girls a dress to wear, but another friend of mine in Melbourne has offered to make them a beautiful pagan style dress each which will look lovely on them. Just have to get dags a suit.

It is going to be cold in Melb and the girls have no winter clothes so I am looking out for jumpers and pants for them. They also need to get a pair of boots each. *sigh*. Today I heard that Mortgage rates may be going up, and the cost of living has risen by some stupid amount as well. I mean where does the government think people get money to afford to live?

I was thinking today about things I need as well but are not importnant in the grand scale. I would like a few more blue candles for healing as mine in getting very sad. I would like another aromatherapy burner for my alter to burn wax melts also for healing rituals and I need some more dragons blood wax melts, also for healing for my alter. It would be nice to have $1grand just to spend on myself totally guilt free LOL


A candle lit for all my friends who need strength, warmth, and healing.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my lovely Luna,

    Good luck with the vein scan in Sydney, I hope your friend will give you good news - you deserve to get good news.

    So are you going to Melbourne for a wedding?

    Another pagan friend of mine gave me a great money spell - let me share it with you:

    Inscribe a green candle with your name and the exact amount of money you need ... no more ..no less.
    Anoint the candle with vegetable oil and roll it in powdered basil.
    Light it and say... "Money come and money grow. Money's mine; to me it flows".
    Believe the words you say by visualising the money coming to you....
    I'm sure the Universe will provide the things you require - all you have to do is have a wonderful time.

    Brightest Healthy Blessings to you xxxx

    ReplyDelete