Tuesday, March 15, 2011

DArius

I am posting this so I do not forget


Darius is the man in my dream last night a very vivid and real dream I can;t get out of my mind. It was not romantic but this Darius made me feel safe and loved, like everything was ok when he was there. The year 1992 also came up in the dream in bold writing.


In the dream I was walking down a Alley/Street in the wrong part of town, it was night. I was approached by two people out of the shadows a Girl and I can;t remember the other one. They asked me if my name was Jenelle Hotson and when I said yes they grew very excited and asked me to stay here a second.

They disappeared up some stairs that I had not noticed into a doorway and came back down with a guy. Like them he was dressed shabby, and he was dirty, they looked like they lived on the streets but at no time was I afraid or threatened.

He had in his hand a faded crumpled piece of red paper, and he asked me was my name jenelle Hotson. I said yes and he smiled a stunningly beautiful mile and said I have been a fan of yours for years.

I was confused becasue I didn;t know him and had no idea why he should be a fan of mine. He saw this and showed me the piece of paper he was carrying. It was an old programme from a play or musical and the 1992 jumped out at me. I have no idea what it was (the play).

He said he saw me in that and he had been a fan ever since, he said he liked the way I muffed my lines becasue I was so nervous. In the dream I had no recollection of dong the play but my name was on the progame so I just figured I had forgotten.

I then went with him and the other two and he made me feel safe, warm and loved, like nothing could harm me. It was in no way romantic at all, I actually can;t explain it.

I met others like them, dirty dressed in odd assortment of clothes, some with sores and sick, others just street people. All lived in the room at the top of the stairs and all were absolutely lovey people. This Darius was kind of there leader, but not really. He was the one they went to for advice ect.

The dream is still so vivid, espcially Darius, I can call him up and can still see him so clearly, it makes me teary when I do becasue of how he makes me feel (again not romantic).

So now I am wondering who is Darius.

No comments:

Post a Comment