Thursday, March 3, 2011

I am not stupid

Thats right........I am not stuid and if you keep talking to me like I am, one day I will stay silent no more and leave. So I can't do math, no I don;t understand it, I didn;t at school and I don;t now. So when you are trying to explain so I can help Abby with her home work, don;t get all exasperated and yell you have to be fucking kidding me, how can you not understand.

You know thats the exact reason why I didn;t learn at school, that exact fucking attitude from teachers, and its not only Abby's homework, it s everything, So I can;t read a street directory and get confused so fucking what, don;t ask me to read the damn thing, you know I just get you frustrated. It really is starting to piss me off, it really is, do not talk to me in that condecending tone. I am not stupid, you are not always right, as much as you like to think you are.....you are not, do not talk over me when you think you are cause it is really starting to tick me off.

Everyone in this house children inclused treat me like I am no more than a maid, here to clean up, pick up and nothing more and I am reaching the end of my teather.

I know you will have no money to go to Sydney with next week.......how is that my fault? bills have to be paid, the mortgage has to be paid......what am I supposed to do about that, snide remarks don;t help. I am so close to saying screw you and walking out its not funny, I have really had enough.......what stops me, the words of my 8 year old daughter, in tears asking me mummy are you going to leave me........please don;t becasue I would be heartbroken if you did and don;t know what I would do. Thats what stops me. She is already having nightmares about being left behind and her parents leaving......Why? Becasue she hears the way you speak to me and every time she asks me in a whisper.....why is daddy so mad at you. I say to her you need to ask him honey, you need to talk to him about it,.

I am fucking over it, over everything. Finished

1 comment:

  1. Have you got somewhere you can go? Friends or family who could put you up?
    Take your daughter(s) with you.....it sounds like it would be best for both you and the kids to be out of that situation.....verbal abuse shouldn't have to be put up with and it DOES hurt the kids (plus it's not good for your mental health either).
    My thoughts are with you honey and sending healing blessings your way..... xxxx

    ReplyDelete