Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bugger off

Its been a while hasn't it. I have no idea what energy is at play at the moment but so many people are ratty, unhappy, teary, and generally out of sorts.....me included. Many thought it was the super full moon that we have just had, the moon was the closest to the earth for the first time in years and it seems to have created whole lot of chaotic energy.

We are now heading into a dark moon and still the choas of emotions remains for many people. so many are edgy and totally out of sorts, angry, sad, teary, overly emotional. Its just awful.

I am the same way, last week I had a day off rage, I have issues here at home, I am tired of the same old same old, I am wondering when does it all get too much, how much is too much and what happens when it is? Whatever this shift in energy is I wish it would bugger off.

1 comment:

  1. Unearthly Greetings Lady Luna,
    Yes I must say there has been a lot of crabiness around lately...super moon or not? That IS the question, and I too wish it would pack it's tiny bags and rack off..
    One does have to wonder how much suffering is too much - how much can we stand especially when things keep going wrong!!
    I think we need a new, more positive shift in the universe come through - looks like we should get our spell books out and start some magick!!
    Brightest Blessings and Happy thoughts to you my sweet xxx
    )O(

    ReplyDelete