Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Don;t want to be here there or anywhere

Feelling awful, still have a headache, not really bad, but enough to be bothersome and a pain in the butt. I want to crawl into bed and sleep disapear into dreams and just be no where. I feel very blah, teary, horrid and not wanting to be here at all really. Everything is an effort, and quite frankly I don't want to make an effort anymore, I just want to lay down and go to sleep for a while and just be nothing and be nowhere. It will be bedtime soon then I can do exactly that for a few hours anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I reckon we ARE related, I have been feeling that way too lately....maybe we can meet each other in our dreams and have a coffee and a chat....see you on the darkside my lovely!! xxxxxx

    PS... your new layout is GROOVY BABY!!!

    ReplyDelete