Wednesday, March 16, 2011

PMDD

Pre Menstral Dysphoric Disorder. Sounds bad huh.....well it is, it is nasty, awful and I hate it. In me it manifests as rage, pure white hot uncontrollable rage, it is overwhelming, irrational, and awful.

I have it right now, that rage, I know it is irrational, yet I am powerless to stop it, I want to lash out, I am aggressive, abusive, enraged at stupid little things. This is PMDD. I am on medication for it, it has been working for years and now for the past few days it seems to be back with a vengance.

The kids are coping the brunt of the rage, I explode at stupid things, and I can;t stop or help myself from exploding. Screamming like a mental creature. I can no more fly to the moon than stop this rage. I thought it was over, I thought the meds had it under control.

I want to stab sharp things into myself, bang my head against a wall. I want to howl, scream, throw things.

I feel llike I am loosing my mind all over again

2 comments:

  1. Oh poor Luna.....you do have some horrid things happen to you don't you. I'm glad I'm at the stage in my life where I'm past having that sort of thing - not that I ever did - I just got the menstrual cramps and the sads....I hope it goes swiftly for you so you can gain some control again.
    Thinking of you )o( BB xxx

    ReplyDelete