Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A decade

Sooooooooo on the 24th I have been married 10 years....yep a decade. I can;t believe it I really can't and for a few reasons. The main one being I never in my woldest dreams thought I would ever marry, I mean I was single and thirty, all my friens were married, or at least had boyfriends......I never even had a long term boyfriend or had I ever. Then I laid eyes on my now hubby and knew straight away he was the one....even though he is 7 years younger than me LOL.
Just look how young and fresh faced I was back then.

Speaking of weddings I have two to attend in the first half of this year, on is my SIL and the other my very good friend and soul mate. So today I went and had a look at dresses to wear, and came away totally shattered. I found a few really nice dresses, went to try them on and almost cried when confronted with the imaged that looked back at me.
The dressed looked positively hideous on, I looked hideous, and there is no way I could ever front up at a wedding looking like there, to have people look and talk behind hands. I just burst into tears in the change room, it was a shattering thing. Clothes are just not meant for big girls.......well not this one anyway. So now I have nothing to wear, it has been years and years since I had to dress up for anything, and now I don;t want to go. :(((((((. I am embarrased for my hubby, and for the peoples who's wedding we have been invited to. I don;t know what I am going to do just yet.

Tomorrow I have to go for a pelvic ultrasound, and this one will be done internally as well as externally *shudder*. They will be looking for the reason for the last two super heavy periods I had seeing as I have never had a heavy period in my whole life and suddenly I am getting them so bad I look like the victim of a murder. Also why my feet keep swelling so bad, and yet I am not retaining fluid anywhere else as in hands, face, ankles ect ect ect.
So they are looking for abnormal growths, fibroyds, cysts, narrowing of blood vessles, clots, ect ect ect. Should lnow something by next week.

On a good note, today I found out I got the job as a casual on call dental assistant for QLD health. This basically means that should someone be away and they need someone to cover for them then I am in the casual pool they will call. So I may get lots of work or none, I could be called to work all over Brisbane, but the money is great, and provided I can organise the kids and being picked up from school it should be great.

I have a all day training day early March, I go in on Monday to give paperwork to get the ball rolling for the poilce check and Blue card, then I will be set. Lets hope I can actually work for a little while before something happens health wise and I have to give up again.

I really wish we could have gone away for our wedding anniversary, just the two of us. :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment