Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday all day

So as the title says its Tuesday.

Yesterdays interview seemed to go well, except the position was casual not permanent part time as I had originally thought, and becasue of this and the fact I have two girls at school that need to be picked up I can't take it unless I can be at school by 3pm every day.
I explained this to the very nice panel and they were great. I asked if they could keep me in mind for anything thay may come up with set hours as then at least I can book after school care or organise work around DH, and they said give us the hours you can work and we shall work around that.

They also aked questions that were not on the persusal sheet of questions that they gave me, so it is all done now and what will be shall be.

I have had a very strange jittery feeling since Sunday, its like a very nervous feeling, upset tummy, slight shakes and feeling jumpy and edgy and it will not go away. It like have a really bad case of the nerves like before a big event, and I can;t shake it. Its really odd, It like I am waiting for something to happen to me, but I have no idea what it could be. Perhaps its becasue we have a few bills here plus stuff we need to get for the kids, and lets not forget groceries, and we simply have no money at all. I worry constantly about what we are going to do.

It could also be becasue on Friday I run out of Topamax tablets, these are to sptop me from getting headaches becasue of the anurysum. I am supped to take one morning and night and we simply have not had the $50 untill tomorrow to buy them. Urgh trying to balance everything is really stressing me out.

I should know in two weeks about working and whats happening, in the meantime I am going to Join the Australlian Dental Assistants Association and do my training to become a qualified dental radiographer. Hopefully that will get me some work.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just hate the feeling of dread??
    I sometimes get that feeling - my hubby Paul say's that something in the universe is changing - which ususally means that something in our lives is going to alter somehow.
    I don't know how you do it Luna, witches hats off to you..it sounds awfully hard to balance the household and kids on one wage. I too am on one wage - but Paul did go for an interview today for a 4 week contract - so hopefully he will get that so we can get some extra cash into the house!!
    I think becoming a qualified dental radiographer would be a fantastic idea....I'm sure you would definitely get some work then!!
    Good luck to you and I hope the universe provides you with your needs and desires xxx

    ReplyDelete