Monday, February 28, 2011

Another week starts, A month ends

well Its Monday the start of another week, and the Last day of Febuary.

Today I went and filld in all the paperwork I needed to for QLD heath for my new Job, and man what a lot of paper work. So now a police check is begun, and a blue card will be issued and then I can start my new job. Iam now a paid member of the Dental assistants association of QLD as well. So its all go.

I ordered my dress for tals wedding today as well, from HolyClothing, I hope it looks ok, its very pagan/witchy so its very me. As I am very fat and dumpy nothing much will look good anyway and this wedding will be full of beautiful people, so I will hopefully be able to hide in a corner somewhere.

I have made two septres to sell and I will work on a wand tomorrow, I am hoping they all sell so I can host a drum workshop and make my own drum. Thats the plan anyway. So far there has been no interest though.

Yesterday We went to Ikea, and I saw some beautiful things including a desk that I would love. I want so many things, I wish I could work full time so we could finish off doing the inside of the house and get the kids new beds and chest of draws, and then get us a desperately needed matress. *sigh* Oh well.

Now off to fight to get children to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment