Thursday, February 10, 2011

Soooooooooo Its Thursday and not much has changed

Well seems my Neighbour is not going to talk to me ever again :(. I am still a little shell shocked over the whole incident actually and feel really sad about the whole thing. Hubby says its her loss as we did do a great deal for her and I enjoyed helping her out, but I still feel really bad about the whole thing.


On A slightly brighter note, Abby is going to be a cheerleader, yes she is going to wear a short skirt and dance and do acrobats with pom poms LOL. She is so so so excited and I am excited for her, however I have no idea where we are going to find the money to do this. This is going to be a very busy year for my miss turning 11, between dancing, year 6 and now cheerleading, but I am hoping all will give her confidence, and help her to mature a little, as she is a very young 10.

Well nothing much else unless you count my apparent anxiety attacks, fast beating heart, andrenalin rush, sick to the belly, exactly the feelings you get when really nervous except mine come on any time out of the blue last about 5-10 mins and are driving me insane. Have had them since the thing with the neighbour and they show no sign of going away. :( I can bring them on by thinking about money, but usually the hit completly out of the blue, like driving along in the car. Wish they would go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment