Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

So here it is the new year. The begining of of new year, a clean slate. The question is has it already been written, or do I decide what will be? That remains to be seen. I have big plans for the coming year, big plans indeed. I am not very good at sticking to plans however, and I am very easly led astray or swayed.

Depression is a terrible thing to make well laid plans desintergrate, BUT......I have good intentions, I need to make changes for my own well being espeically in mind and spirit.

So it starts today and step one is to drink more water. Now that seems like such a tiny thing to most, but for me it is HUGE. I hate water, so for me to drink only water and limit myself to once cup of tea a day and NO coffee is massive. However I need to do a kind of detox and I shall start by drinking water. I am going to speak to the GP about being allowed to drink Green tea (not allowed on warfarin apparently). I will be happy If I can drink Green Tea and water. So as the first day of the new year starts, I am here with my bottle of water, and I will detox and flush my body, I am assured by the doctor I will be much better for it and my kidneys will thank me LOL.

So today I am thankful for water to cleanse me.

1 comment:

  1. Well, that's a nice start Luna - I too am trying to drink more water and less tea (I'm not a coffee drinker, so I won't miss that..LOL). I have started off with a litre bottle and try to down that by the end of the day - sometimes I succeed and sometimes I don't - but I have gone from 24 cups of tea a day down to about 5 or 6 (which is a huge difference). I hated water at first, but now I'm getting sort of used to it..

    I raise a glass of crystal clear nature given water to you Luna.....to your health!!

    BB

    ReplyDelete