Sunday, January 2, 2011

Today I sewed !

Well today I used the sewing Machine I bought about 4 months ago. LOL. I hemed the curtains in the kitchen and as a sewer I am a damn good wand maker I can tell you. Give me a piece of wood and a crystal anyday, I have not used a machine since I was about 13 at school and now I know why. DH is far better at it them me.

I am still drinking water, struggling but managing LOL. I actually had coffee today without realising it though :(. Went to shops with Sharon and had coffee and donut, and only realised what I had done about 20 mins later. So came home and drank more water to make up for it LOL.

Its very warm here today, the girls are outside on the slip and slide they got for Christmas (remember those), the puppy is in her favorite position at my feet, and DH is playing the Wii.

I still feel really unwell and washed out, almost like I have been hit by a huge truck, and I am starting to wonder if it the last period I had may have done it.

*WARNING* if you are reading I am about to talk about periods, blood and stuff.

I got a period the week leading up to christmas, it was only the second one I have got since coming off Depo Shots after the clots in 2010. Prior to that I had not had a period in almost 5 years becasue of the severe PMDD. When I got the clots I was taken off depo as all contreception is dangerous while on warfarin apparently, but I digress. Anyhoo I got this period about the 21st december and it was heavy, now I thought it was odd becasue I have never in my life had heavy periods, except for once after having my tubes tied, but as a rule, never ever heavy, and I never had a period last more than 4 days tops, usually 3 days. Even the bleed after the girls were born lasted only 2 weeks.
I have also never passed clots, so I have been very lucky as far as periods are concerned.

Anyway I got the very very heavy period aound the 21st of December, and I bled very heavy for a week, also passing huge clots. I also got this period only 3 weeks after finishing my last period. Since then I have been really tired, feeling really flat, and generally unwell.

I am a bit reluctant to go to the doctor because I know women get bad periods all the time, and I do not want to sound like a drama queen, but I starting to wonder if that unusual period has something to with how very blergh I am feeling. At least by recording it here I have dates to refer back to.

Oh did I mention I am 45 in 21 Days...........I wonder when I got so old and broken? where did the last 20 years go, I was young once, I remember I was able to drink, dance, run, ....well I think I can remember. LOL

today I am ever so thankful for my beautiful Siberian Husky Girl Jarrah (who I just gave half my caramel paddle pop to), for it is her love that has held me afloat often in the dark days.

No comments:

Post a Comment