Saturday, January 15, 2011

Freshly mowed Grass

What a beautiful Saturday today turned out to be. The sun was out, we had a few showers this morning and it was overcast but by lunchtome the clouds had gone and the sun was out. Hubby mowed the very long lawns and the smell of fresh mowed grass was just devine :)

I re organised our room, and cleaned and re organised my alter, then lit candles for healing and rememberance for all those affected by the floods.


I am currently in the process of getting a application together for a job.....being a dental nurse for the government within the school system, in the school dental vans. Its casual 26 weeks per year and good money. We shall see if it is meant to be. My sister is heping me get my application together. I have to go into hospital on the 2nd of feb for a angiogram and I am hoping that will be the end of hospital visits for me for a long long time, BUT what will be will be. Health wise I am not sure if I can even go back to work.

Yesterday my feet decided they might like to swell up and hurt a wee bit, I have no idea if I can wear shoes for long periods or not LOL. I will apply and wait.



I am currently cooking satay beef and rice so I must go and get to it.........today I am thankful for all 5 senses that allowed me to enjoy such a glorious day

No comments:

Post a Comment