Tuesday, January 4, 2011

lazy kinda day

So after last nights drunkeness I finally went to bed about 11pm after taking two sleeping tabs. I didn;t sleep very sound, and on and off for most of the night as I was still on edge. So this morning at 6am Miss 8 comes and tells me there is no milk and can she please go next door and borrow some. I said no it was too early and D pipes up with, no mum will get up soon and go to the shops and get some.

Pfffttt mum will, mum has a headache and is not getting up to get milk. So I go back to sleep and at 8.30 girls come in about milk again, I told them yep go and ask M (Neighbour) for a cup and later today we will go get some. Now DH gets the shits and says fine I will get up and walk to shops and get it.

Good I think, you do that, so he took Jarrah and kids for a walk to shops to get milk and stayed in bed feeling like crap. I eventually got up at 9.30, had breakfast then took the kids to the local pool for a swim becasue it was so hot and humid.

DH stayed home with his massive hanover watching cricket and I don;t think he has moved off the chair all day.

Girls and I had fun at the pool, I even got in! till Abby dived in and slammed her head dead centre of her forehead on the bottom. She came up seeing stars and has a egg now, and yes it is going to bruise.

Am starting to think about back to school stuff now and how much it is going to cost us with girls starting a new school, I have no idea where we are going to pull that money fromm, I think I will have to see about taking it from the savings accounts they have, that their grandparents have for them.

Today I am thankful for swimming pools.......wonderful things on hot and steamy days.

1 comment:

  1. You poor love, I hope both your headache goes and Abby's head is ok!!

    I am with you when it comes to drunkedness - I can't stand it!

    Hope things improve on the homefront for ya :o))

    And swimming pools are great for those who can swim (I can't but I do like to stick my feet in...LOL).

    Huggles to you xoxoxox
    BB )O(

    ReplyDelete