Monday, January 10, 2011

A very Bizare kinda day

So its the day when everything gets back to normal after christmas, Husband went back to wok today, most places re open, and most sales finished.

I had a blood test today for INR wich was 1.8 so once again I am not theraputic, guess that would be the broccoli I had yesterday for lunch. Will wait and see what if anything they will do about it. I test again the day the kids go back to school.

Mum called me today to let me know that the people that bough their house in Sydney have both Died. He died very suddenly of a majot heart attack, and she in grief hung herself 6 weeks later, down in the bush, just above a bit rock that mums cats used to sun themsleves on all the time.

Its all very sad and tragic and made me feel very sad and edgy all day after mum told me. Then Sharon came over and while here she got a call to say her youngest had taken off after a altercation. No one knew where she was. She is on a farm miles from anywhere, Sharon was upset. They finally found her, but she was upset and begged her mother to come get her, problem is roads are closed becasue of the flooding so she has to stay put.

She would not promise her mother that she wold stay put and not take off, so Sharon was stressed out of her head and crying, it was all very tense. Finally it all got sorted.

Then MIL called me to let me know FIL was still in agony with his shoulder (hurt it before christmas), and was refusing to go to the hospital, or back to the doctor. Appaarently he is talking shooting himself and stuff.

Its been negative energy from all sides today and I feel very blah.

Today I am thankful for my laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment