Monday, January 24, 2011

Back to School Monday






Yep school Holidays are OVER!!!!!!!!!! Today not only did the girls go back to school, but the started at a new School. The started a new state school that is run like a private school, right down to correct uniforms, harsh disapline, and the school goes from prep to year 12. I am much happier about this school than their previous state school.

Abby although nervous was happy to be going to a new school, Erin on the other hand did not want to go at all, and this morning we had tears just like we should have had when she started kindy. She clung to her dad begging him to stay with her all day.

When I picked them up they were both happy and said they had a good day.

I had bloods taken today ready for my *gulp* angio next tuesday, and tomorrow I go have a wax ready for it as well. Soooooo not looking forward to it.

I have lost my perscription sunglasses, I had them saturday and poof they have vanished......I have looked and looked and I can;t find them anywhere. GRRRRRRRR I wonder where I put them down.

Today I am thankful for the cool breeze, cause it is stinking hot here.

No comments:

Post a Comment