Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Australia Day

So today is Australia day, a public holiday and a great excuse for many Aussies to get drunk and act like absolute idiots.

We had a nice day at the neighbours up the road, with other neighbours in the street. Kids went swinning, we had a bbq and had a nice time. Hubby drank to much and is asleep on the loung, I should be making lunch for the kids for school tomorrow.

It was stinking hot again, man I hate summer, roll on winter and the cooler days and COLD nights.

I have a headache yet again, that is every day this week I have had a headach and I seem to wake up with them as well. I thin it may be our mattress, it is really crappy, we really need a new one, but with no money what can you do.

I think I may go have a bowl of coco pops for Dinner.....yeah not so healthy but I don;t care.

Today I am thankful that I am a adult (middle aged even) and I Can have ceral for dinner if I want)

2 comments:

  1. Has your headache eased? I hope it has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao Luna, the word verification was to post the above comment was "metoo" lol

    ReplyDelete