Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Such a Tragic Day for so many people

There are floods all over Queensland at the moment, and yesterday a torrent of water, some are even saying a tsunami swept down the main street of Tawoomba killing 9 people and leaving 72 missing.

So many areas flooded including caboolture where Jen is, Ipswich, and where we were camping at Christmas. It is tragic, people, animals, lost. It is still raining, the worst is still to come apparently. The dams are overflowing, in danger of breaking, the same dams that were almost empty 12 months ago.

and so today I will just say, I hope all my friends are safe, I hope they are dry, and warm. I hope the Great Goddess and the Great God watch and protect them all, and all of the animals as well.
♥~♥……•*¨`*•……♥~♥
(¯`'•.¸ //(*_*)\\ ¸.•'´¯)
*`• .…* ♥ * ♥ *….• ´*


Tonight I am thankful, that we do not live near any body of water that can flood, thus keeping us safe.

1 comment:

  1. It's such a sad and tragic loss....
    I've been thinking about you all day wondering if you were ok...I didn't know that you were not near a river or anything like that...phew!!!!
    I am thankful that you are still with us Luna :o))
    BB

    ReplyDelete