Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday.....Day of rest...........yeah right

So Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest, I wonder who for? Ok so I did sleep in, Heavy pain killers taken late will take care of that.....but then I had to clean breakfast messes, tidy messy loungeroom, fold washing, iron uniforms (that is a first and will be routine on a Sunday from now on blergh), make lunches for school tomoroow, make sure school diaries and all notes are back in school bags, scrape money together to buy bread and pull ups, and the list goes on.

Soon I will cook dinner, make sure girls are showered and haor is washed ready for school tomorrow, and dinner dishes are done and packed away.

Be interesting to see what happens Wednesday after my Angio.......I guess I will just jump straight back into routine. Tuesday morning will be intersting, Have to be at the hospital at 7am, and we have no one to take girls so they have to come with us. Dags will drop me off, then take girls back to school, then come back to hospital for me. Then depending what happens with me, we will pick then up, or he will go pick them up, then come back and get me.

It will be a mental day of running around, and very stressful for us all, especially the girls. :(((((

I am so not looing forward to it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment