Saturday, January 29, 2011

just for the record



Just for the record, I have never, nor do I plan to ever worship the devil, tale part in weird blood sacrifices, orgy's, child killings, animal sacrifice, or any other weirdo satanic like behaviour.

I do not believe in hell or heaven, I do not believe in demons or angels (in the biblical sense), I do not believe in one god above all others, and I do not believe in telling others how or what to believe.

I will listen politely to what you have to say, I will not let you ram your beliefs down my throat and let you use fear and supersition to try and convert me or my children.

Do not preach to me unless you have ALL the facts, and when cornered, or have no answers come back well you will burn in hell. I am happy to explain to you anything you want to know so at least you know why you are so against paganism.

Do not label me untill you have all the facts, it just makes you look like all the rest of your brethren, holier than thou, self rightious, and anything but compassionate christians.

Rememeber the 10 commandments? maybe you should re read them some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment