Wednesday, January 19, 2011

love and other Bruises

Wendy Rule was fantastic; her music is soulful and moving. It was an experience I am glad I got to have. I also met some lovely women, and I suspect not by accident either.

I was talking to two lovely ladies who actually approached me, and while we were chatting we discovered we lived close by. During the conversation I mentioned how I had asked on FB if anyone was interested in forming a learning circle in this area. One of the ladies immediately said to me you are not LunaBlue are you? Yes I replied puzzled. Turns out that this lady (Wendy) has a sister who is in a FB group that I am also in, and saw my message, (Wendy and her friend are not on FB) Wendy’s sister is in Perth, so sent W an email telling her she should contact me, and if she was interested in doing so, she would put us in touch LOL. Seems the Goddess cut out the middle person.

So it was a very interesting night indeed. :)


This morning I was laying in bed thinking about love and passion.
I watched some movie last night where a girl and her man were passionately in love. From the way they looked at each other to the way they held, touched, and spoke and this morning I woke still thinking about love and passion.

I wondered if that kind of passion only exists in movies, that kind of all encompassing, total love. Does it ever happen in real life, and not just the beginnings of falling in love either, I mean couples that have been together many years, still have passion, deep passion.

Perhaps it comes with being comfortable with oneself first, then being able to give yourself totally to another, because you are so comfortable with what you have to give. I hear the term unbridled passion, I would love to be able to do that, to be truly, deeply passionate, to be comfortable with myself enough to give myself totally, unabashedly, passionately, both physically and emotionally.

Love, a word a little word yet a word that can cause intense happiness, or incredible pain and sadness. Human love, comes with conditions, anyone who says it is unconditional is delusional. Love is conditional on beauty mostly but so many other things as well. If I was slim would you love me more? If I keep a clean house will you love me more? ect ect


Animal love, unconditional, you can beat an animal and they will still wag their tail still show you affection, you can be horribly scarred, mentally unstable, poor, rich, they love you just the same, they will comfort you, love you, be happy to see you all the time.

Human relationships are complex, often hurtful, we often dance around issues, we often hurt those we profess to love, sometimes deliberately, often without meaning to by a careless word or gesture, or by just not thinking.

Sometimes I wonder, would we not be better off alone, but as humans the answer is no, for with all its faults we need relationships, companionships to survive, be they friendships, lovers or marriages.

No comments:

Post a Comment