Monday, January 3, 2011

Drunkeness

Oh I how Loath drunk men...I can;t begin to describe how drunken men make me feel.

So DH went for a "few" drinkls tonight with a mate who is up from Sydney, a mate he has not seen in 10 years or more. I told him, please pace yourself, he know how I feel about drunkeness.

So he comes home rolling drunk. Kids say to him are you drunk, he says OH hell year really drunk. I am washing up and furious. I have a neighbour in printing stuff off as well. She laughs and says a little under the weather D. He laughs back and says yep, very much so. Kids look all concerned, they have never seen dad like this. he announces he feels sick. Great I think he is sick drunk, fucking wonderful. Neighbour goes home. Girls get changed into jarmies and he goes to throw up.

Miss 8 is crying terrified her dad is going to die, Miss 10 whispers I don;t like dad like this, I am seething thinking I hope you are so proud of yourself idiot.

I put girls to bed, he comes to tell them good night and to apologise to them both, to tell them he is ok, just being silly and he is sorry. I tell them daddy is going to bed as well, and he staggers off to bed, Kiss the girls goodnight and explain to them about alcohol, and why daddy is sick, and why it makes you sick. Tell them that I have done it, as has their aunt ect ect ect. They settle down.

D. then gets up and once again throws up both girls crying again so I stay with them untill they fall asleep.

All are asleep now and I am furious. I HATE drunkeness, ok so yes go have a FEW drinks with your mates.......but why the needs to get blind drunk? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I simply do not understand it at all. You scared your children and pissed me off, was it worth it?

I will never understand the need to write one self off, if you must do it, do not come home to me, go stay at a mates house, one of your single mates, who does not care. I can see me with no sleep tonight now, and the girls being restless all night.

I hope it was fucking worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment