Monday, January 31, 2011

CHALLENGE # DAY 11

A picture of Something you hate


I hate with a passion animal cruelty. Nothing gets me more angry than this cause. I am not a violent person but I will happily hurt another human who thinks it is ok to harm animals. It sickens me that this crime is not taken more seriously and that the punishment is not more severe for those who are caught. Did you know that most serial killers, and those criminal who are convicted of crimes that are considered particularly cruel and barbaric started out killing and harming animals, yep thats right most of ur worst criminal started off hurting animals.

Anyone wh is capable of doing this should be locked up for the term of their natural life.

1 comment:

  1. I am the same Luna, and I totally agree - there should be harsher punishments for such callous crimes...

    ReplyDelete