Thursday, January 20, 2011

Money How I loath you..........

So this morning we bought the girls school uniforms, $520 later we left. So far on back to school we have spent over $900 on each child. So much for "free" education. How rediculous, I have bills here to be paid, and have no way of paying them again this week. *sigh* Of course DH CC statement comes in, we held his payments over christmas and I only restarted them again last week, when his pay resumed, so of course he is behind and got hit with a pentalty payment, and of course that was my fault, even though we both agreed to suspend the payments.

I hate this walking on egg shells all the time, not game to say anything becasue of the tension it casues. FFS I don;t want to be rich, I just want to be able to live without stress, pay bills and buy food would be nice, not have to decide wich is more important week to fucking week.

Oh and not feel guilty about it all the fucking time either

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya Luna...I keep saying "when I win the cross lotto everyone is gonna get a bit" - but I NEVER have enough money to go in the darn thing - so that's not gonna happen!!
    Is there no help you can get from Social Security due to your illness? (I know Paul (my hubby) can't get anything because they say I earn too much...pfft..I don't know how they come to that idea seeing as I have to put off the bills as long as possible - then rob one area to pay for another etc).
    All we can do is battle on and hope maybe oneday we will have enough to be comfortable and less stressed...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same boat here, apparently DH earns too much so we can't get anything either. sux big time

    ReplyDelete