Monday, January 3, 2011

Stormy Weather

Ooohhhhh The very darl clouds are gathering as I write, seems we are in for another storm, if not here, someone certainly is. It is very hot, humid and still. The air is heavy as well so feels like a storm is brewing.

Went to the shops in my very bright rainbow dress today and man did I get some stares and smiles :-). I din;t care though, I like it,(The dress) and if I can I an going to get more very bright out there tye dye clothes. (oohhhh thunder rolling in the distance). Drinking water is becoming easier now, still don;t like it, but cold from the fridge in this heat makes it bareable thats for sure.

Been a laid back day, took a chair back that I bought for camping becasue it was missing a knob, then wandered the shops lokking and wishing, then had some shushi, then came home home. I am just about to read the latest issue of Goddess magazine and that should keep me occupied for a few hours.

I still feel very flat and my leg is rather sore and feels very heavy when I walk even with my very sexy compression stocking on. I am still putting off going back to the doctors for a while.

I bought a lovely dark red nail polish and I will do my toes a bit later as well. I went into a piercing shop to have a ball put into my nose ring (try as I might I can;t get it on) and saw some beautiful makeup, makes me wish I was young again, and could wear makeup without it making me itch like a maniac. :).

I have decided I want my tattoo for my birthday I was supposed to get last year, I wonder if I will finally manage to get it this year???????? Who knows...I shall put it out there and see what happens.

Today I am thankful for the ability to read, becasue it is magazines like Goddess and Spellcraft that keep me in touch with whats happening in pagan circles, give me web address's I would otherwise miss, and allow me to read most interesting stories from interesting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment