Friday, January 7, 2011

Rain and more Rain

This morning I woke to the sound of pelting rain and wild wind. Its also cool here which is nice. It was a lazy morning, then all of a sudden DH decided that the whole house needed cleaning so we all cleaned floors, vaccumed, washed up, and cleaned and tidyed.

I also woke with Elen on my mind she has not been far from my thoughts for the past 3 days and today meditation has been going over and over in my head. I am not sure how I should go about this actually, but the word will not leave me, so tonight I will gove it a try and see what happens, I am going to ask Elen to come to me in my dreams as well.

I am haveing a braclet made with a reindeer charm with rainforest jasper, moss agate and tigers eye as well. I need to open the communication lines with this diety, and meditation it seems is required of me at the moment.

Tonight Sharon is coming for dinner and I am making my yummy Broccoli and bacon pasta as well as garlic and parmasen bread. YUM.

Went to chemist today to get some scripts filled and dear lady the cost of medicine is just wrong. $60 for two lots of tablets.
There is still one lot I have to get, but the chemist I went to dodn;t have them so I will have to go to another tomorrow. Seriously, it getting beyond rediculous.

Today I am thankful for the cool weather, it is nice and does not make me ratty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment