Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back to school shopping.....Oh My

So today we did the whole book list and shoe shopping for back to school for the first (and I might add last) time ever. Armed with a staionary list each we went. What a nightmare. So many books, pencils, rubbers, glue, Blah Blah, Blah. Of course we also had to get school shoes, and socks, as well as skorts and school undies for under their tunics. We walked and walked and walked. My back is killing me tonight and so is my ankle.

The girls were really good though, very little whinging which was surprising, and they got hungry jacks for lunch. Everything is packed away and labeld now with the new label maker DH bought as well.

So now I just have to buy school Uniforms from the uniform shop when it opens in two weeks time and we are all set. Phew.

All up with new bags uniforms, books, stationary ect ect ect it will have cost close to $800. So much for free education huh.

Man I ache all over so so bad pain killers tonight for me. I hate that I can;t even go shopping without paying the price in pain.


Tonight I am Thankful for oxycontin.....pain killers.


No comments:

Post a Comment