Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dreams

As usual on my mind last night before I went to bed was Elen, I dreamt last night of two owls in a tree. I wanted to get a picture bu Abby rushed at them and they flew away and I was so angry at her and so very upset. I also dreamt that someone wrote me a check for $3200 to help out with bills and back to school expenses, with the words it haas to be paid back. I had no idea how we would pay that kind of money back but I took it anyway thining it would pay for uniforms, rego for DH car, and buy groceries and pay the bills I have sitting here.

Its the owls I can;t get out of my brain this morning,
This is the owls I saw in my dream, two of them. One above the other in the branches. they were watching me silent.

I didn;t do My meditation, I will try and do it tonight.

Not raining so far today, gentle breeze blowing, and cool, all in all a nice day. :)

Today so far I am grateful for the cooler weather. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment