Thursday, January 20, 2011

Absolutely Enraged

I have come across the following story and it has left me white hot with rage, to the pint of chest pains and a headache. Why do humans do this, how can humans do this? I simply do not understand, I will never understand, and if anyone makes excuses for these low life waste of oxygen, I will just go ballistic.

I want to take revenge for these poor babies, I want to hurt, I want to make them bleed, and suffer. The empath in me screams when it comes to animal pain, I feel it so much, the physical pain, the terror, the mental anguish. I am so .........angry that this was done, and I am so angry at the human race.
WHY? why would you do this?????????


Horror as kittens found with ears cut off
Jan 20, 2011 9:03am


INVESTIGATION underway into one of "the worst animal cruelty cases" after a litter of injured kittens is found in Hobart.


The Hobart Cat Centre, at New Town, in the city's north, is treating the litter of four kittens, who had their ears apparently with removed with scissors.

The centre's general manager, Lyndell Whyte, said it was one of the worst animal cruelty cases she had seen.

"It's incredibly cruel, I mean, words actually fail me as to the motivation behind what would actually make somebody think this was an okay action to undertake on a kitten who's probably barely even got his eyes open," she told ABC Radio yesterday.

The RSPCA is investigating the case.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same my friend! I am unable to comprehend how anyone can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I shouldn't have read this whilst eating lunch...it's made me sick.

    I am all for these mogrels getting the "eye for an eye" method of treatment - if they find out who did it - lop of their ears with a pair of scissors and not let them have any medical help!! (or maybe they should let you and me at 'em Luna!!)

    They have started prosecuting animal cruelty here in SA - the last case was a man who was upset at his EX-girlfriend so he cut her dog's throat...he has been sent to prison.

    THIS is why I love animals and dislike most humans!!

    ReplyDelete