Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday.........HoHum

So here it is Friday. Another hot day today, but as I sit to writ there is a lovely breeze blowing that is simply devine.

Apparently there are 2 cylones off far NQ which is a worry as that is where my baby brother lives, I am hoping they just turn into tropical storms and don't turn nasty to cause any more havoc in sunny QLD.

This house is sooooooo untidy, it really is, and it is so hot thru the day I simply can;t get motivated to tidy it, my fault I know, but I am sick of it always being so untidy. Tomorrow after I hang out the two loads of wasing I have done tonight, I am going to get in and really get the house in order, I am feeling restless and disorganised, and starting to feel really down again.

We don;t have any money untill Tuesday when Dags gets paid and we don;t have any bread left, Erin informs me tonight she has run oout of pull ups and I just used the last of the dog food. When I tell DH this the guilt trip will be on *sigh*.

I am starting to think about what I can sell to get some money in, might have a look tomorrow.

today I am grateful for the cool breeze :-)

1 comment:

  1. I've heard there is a cyclone off WA aswell. I have become a professional juggler of money.

    ReplyDelete